Welcome to PASS
The Free Speech Coalition announces that the production hold from last week has been lifted, and production can continue effective immediately. A production hold was called when it was determined that a performer in the PASS database might have been exposed to HIV in late September, after off-set contact with a performer from an out-of-state set that was not observing PASS protocols. We called a production hold while we conducted precautionary testing with that performer and anyone he or she performed with. All precautionary testing has been completed and there is a medical determination that the performer pool has not been compromised.
Diane Duke, head of the Free Speech Coalition, thanked producers and performers for honoring the hold over the weekend.
“We know that production holds and moratoriums are difficult for performers and producers, but they are integral to the safety of the PASS performer pool. We also realize that the lack of information in these situations can also be frustrating; however, it’s crucial that we maintain medical privacy for the performers involved.”
“The PASS database and protocols are crucial to protecting performers. This is why we are working so doggedly on regulations that will encourage full compliance with PASS no matter where they shoot. All indications are that full compliance with the PASS system continues to protect performers and prevent on-set transmissions. In addition, our moratorium protocols effectively provided testing and prevented any compromise to the performer pool.”
Performer Availability Scheduling Services provides guidelines and services for the adult production industry designed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment of performers and adult film professionals. The program includes:
- A series of nationwide testing sites providing low cost, high-quality testing in a timely manner
- Performers have electronic access to testing results directly from labs
- Variety of medical providers for treatment of performers in need of medical follow-up
- Consistent standards and guidelines for testing and treatment of adult performers
- A secure database that ensures performer privacy and protects producer liability
- Protocol for performer support in the event of a positive HIV test result, including funding for testing of 1st and 2nd generation partners
IF YOU ARE A PERFORMER, PRODUCER OR AGENT AND HAVE NOT SIGNED UP TO USE THE PASS DATABASE, PLEASE CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR PASS AND WISH TO LOG-IN, PLEASE CLICK “SIGN-IN” AND ENTER YOUR LOG-IN INFORMATION.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE INFORMATION ON PASS OR FSC, CONTACT INFO@FREESPEECHCOALITION.COM.