Welcome to PASS
Thanksgiving Hours for PASS Testing Facilities
The following schedule will be observed by the FSC-PASS testing facilities over the Thanksgiving weekend. Please, make note of these dates and adjust your testing appointments accordingly.
Talent Testing Services:
MONDAY, Nov 24 – Normal operations at all TTS facilities (Los Angeles, Las Vegas & Miami, and associated draw sites)
TUESDAY, Nov 25 – LAST day of collections at any associated draw sites (i.e. draw stations outside of Los Angeles, Las Vegas & Miami). Normal operations for Los Angeles, Las Vegas & Miami testing facilities.
WEDNESDAY, Nov 26 – LAST day of collections at Los Angeles, Las Vegas & Miami. NO COLLECTIONS take at any associated draw sites.
THURS, FRI, SAT & SUN, Nov 27-30 – TTS and all associated draw stations will be closed for the holiday.
MONDAY, December 1 – Back to normal operations. Test results data available for test taken Nov 26 in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Please contact TTS at (305) 792-2090, for any questions or information regarding test results.
Cutting Edge Testing:
WEDNESDAY, Nov 26 – CET will be open from 10am – 2pm.
THURS, FRI, SAT & SUN, Nov 27 – 30 – CET will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Please, contact CET at (818) 386-2132, for any questions or information regarding test results.
Performer Availability Scheduling Services provides guidelines and services for the adult production industry designed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment of performers and adult film professionals. The program includes:
- A series of nationwide testing sites providing low cost, high-quality testing in a timely manner
- Performers have electronic access to testing results directly from labs
- Variety of medical providers for treatment of performers in need of medical follow-up
- Consistent standards and guidelines for testing and treatment of adult performers
- A secure database that ensures performer privacy and protects producer liability
- Protocol for performer support in the event of a positive HIV test result, including funding for testing of 1st and 2nd generation partners
IF YOU ARE A PERFORMER, PRODUCER OR AGENT AND HAVE NOT SIGNED UP TO USE THE PASS DATABASE, PLEASE CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR PASS AND WISH TO LOG-IN, PLEASE CLICK “SIGN-IN” AND ENTER YOUR LOG-IN INFORMATION.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE INFORMATION ON PASS OR FSC, CONTACT INFO@FREESPEECHCOALITION.COM.